Friday 16 September 2011

I jumped on the wagon ♥

September glossy box

I'm not really a fan of samples as i generally find them to be too small to try & actually want to go out and buy the full size product. But reading other bloggers reviews i thought why not?! 
so i took the plunge & subscribed for the september glossy box.

My box arrived yesterday morning. which was a nice surprise for me to come home to after work (^-^)

And what can i say?! im shocked by the sheer size & contents of the box. I already have a full size product to order within the next week haha! which is mary greenwells plum perfume from house of fraser. i absoloutly adore this scent !

so anyway............. on to the contents...........



1. - Plum by mary greenwell eau de parfum
which is a really sweet & floral fragrance. definitely my favorite out of the box haha!

2.- Rahua shampoo and conditioner
apparently both are rich with organic & 100% natural ingredients. wooooooo!

3.- HD Brows Eye&Brow palette in foxy
i was really surprised to get this, as HD brows have been on my wish list for quite a while. It really does do what its name suggests & my very, very HD brows lasted me all night!

4.- Omorovicza thermal cleansing balm
Again a really nice size sample, i cant wait to try this.

5.- Nuxe Huile prodigieuse
A multi-function & multi-usage dry oil with 98% natural ingredients. I used it on the back of my hand today & it smells amazing, dries really quick too (which is always a plus!)

Im really glad i took the plunge and subscribed this month. now im waiting for my next one (^-^)v.


1 comment:

  1. I've been wondering about trying something like this! ♥

    http://brittanyssecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete